Easy Way to Make Typical Manado Porridge, With Nusantara Recipes.
Manado Porridge Is Good For HEALTH.
- 200 grams of rice.
- 100 grams of yellow sweet potato, diced.
- 150 grams of diced cassava.
- 2 pieces of sweet corn dipipil.
- 1 kg of pumpkin, steam and crush with a fork.
- 4 liters of water or add as needed.
- 1 turmeric leaf, sliced as smooth as possible.
- 2 scallions, finely chopped.
- 5 sheets of gedi leaves, finely chopped.
- 1 small bunch of spinach, take the leaves
- 1 bunch kale, take leaves and young shoots, rough chop.
- 1 bowl of basil, from 5 small bunches of basil, take the leaves and the young shoots.
- 6 garlic, finely chopped.
- 6 thinly sliced shallots.
- 5 lemongrass stems, just take the white part and memarkan.
- 2 bay leaves.
- 1 tablespoon of salt.
- mushroom broth to taste.
- fried anchovies.
- sambal dabu dabu or sambal match.
a. Wash the rice thoroughly, then in a saucepan add water, rice, cassava, cooked cassava over low heat until cassava and sweet potatoes.
b. Add the garlic, onion, bay leaf and lemongrass while continuing to stir, enter the corn and pumpkin.
c. Add water if necessary, add the pepper salt and the mushroom broth to stir again.
d. After the rice has become the last porridge put all the vegetables stir well, correct the flavor, remove from heat.