You’ll need just five ingredients for this goof-proof way to keep oven-baked fish moist. “My mom is one of the best cooks in the world, and she shared this recipe with me,
- 4 cod fillets (4 ounces each)
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place cod in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Mix remaining ingredients; spread over fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 15-20 minutes.