Crispy tempura coated, deep fried fillets of sole fish served with a spicy palm sugar and mango sauce.
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Cook Time: 25 mins
- 200 gms sole fillet
- 100 gms raw mango, grated
- 20 gms palm sugar
- 10 gms chilli red & green
- 5 ml fish sauce
- 30 gms tempura flour
- Oil, for frying
- Mint, for garnishing
- Wash the sole fillet and pat it dry. Dust the slices with the tempura flour and deep fry. Keep it aside.
- In a wok add palm sugar and stir till it melts, add fish sauce and chillies to it.
- Now add the grated raw mango.
- Pour the sauce over the batter fried fish and garnish with mint leaves. Serve.