I started growing rosemary in my garden after I discovered this pork recipe. My husband and I think it’s restaurant quality, and we look forward to making it after work.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- Place garlic on a cutting board; sprinkle with salt. Using the flat side of a knife, mash garlic. Continue to mash until it reaches a paste consistency. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Stir in the oil, rosemary and pepper; brush over pork. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Grill pork, covered, on a lightly oiled rack over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat until a thermometer reads 145°, 9-11 minutes on each side. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.