Dinner in just 10 minutes – try this light and tasty Thai chicken rissoles with mango salad recipe.
Prep : 10 Minutes
Cook : 10 minutes
total time : 20 minutes
- 500g chicken mince
- 2 tbs Gourmet Garden Thai Seasoning
- 1 tbs grapeseed oil
- 1/3 bunch fresh mint
- 250g pkt zucchini noodles
- 80g mixed salad leaves
- 1 large mango
- 80g (1/2 cup) sweet chilli- flavoured cashews
- 1 lime
- Kewpie Mayonnaise Sriracha Flavour, to serve
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Place chicken and Thai seasoning in a bowl. Use clean hands to mix until well combined.
- Once pan is hot, add oil. Use wetted hands to shape into 8 small patties. Cook patties for 2 minutes then turn over. Cover and cook for a further 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, pick mint sprigs then arrange zucchini, salad leaves and mint on a serving platter. Thinly slice the mango and add to the platter. Sprinkle with the cashews. Cut the lime into wedges.
- Arrange the rissoles on the platter and serve with mayonnaise and lime wedges.