Oyster Sauce Recipe – Cumu-squid is one of the catches of the sea that is a favorite of many people, it will be very delicious if obtained in the right way. So with this I will share a very tasty and delicious Oyster Sauce Recipe for lovers of Indonesian cuisine recipes wherever located. Squid if it is made into a dish will have a soft taste and very tasty, and a little chewy. If it is cooked with the right recipe and the right seasoning, then this Oyster Sauce Squid Recipe is guaranteed to be very tasty and appetizing.
- Oyster Sauce Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Lime 1 fruit
- Flavoring and pepper as needed
- 100 milliliters of water
- 400 gr squid
- Right amount of oil
- Salt to taste
Oyster Sauce Recipe Seasoning:
- 1/2 onion
- Tomatoes 1 fruit
- Ginger 1 segment
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Shallots 2 points
- The first time we clean the squid first by removing the head from the body of the squid, but do not open the ink contents that are in the squid’s body. Because the squid ink which will actually add a distinctive flavor of delicious squid dishes and nikma.
- Don’t forget to smear the squid that has been washed with lime juice.
- The next step is to saute all the spices until fragrant, then add the squid and stir until the color changes.
- Add oyster sauce and sweet soy sauce, salt to taste and pepper and flavoring if you like it in moderation.
- Then add enough water while stirring until blended and cooking until it boils and cooks.
- Oyster sauce squid cooking is ready to be served.
- Well, that’s how to make Oyster Sauce Squid.