To make a meal for 6 people, you only need 45 minutes.
Intrigued by what ingredients and how to make it?
Come on, let’s look at this simple recipe
- -225 grams of flour
- -1 egg
- -1 1/2 tablespoon of water
- -1 teaspoon of olive oil
- -1/2 teaspoon salt
- – Tie the spinach
- -100 gram Ricota cheese (cut into squares)
- -1/4 teaspoon of salt
- -1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg powder
- -1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- -2 fillet chicken breast, boiled, cut into squares
- -4 tomatoes, boiled, peeled, roughly chopped
- -2 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
- -1/2 onions, roughly chopped
- -1 piece of zucchini, cut into 1 cm squares
- -150 gram tomato paste
- -1 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- -1/2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- -1 teaspoon of coarse black pepper
- -2000 ml of chicken stock
- -2 tablespoons of margarine for sauteing
How to make Tortelin Soup:
1. Fill, mix ground chicken, ground meat, onions, garlic, cream cheese, salt, black pepper powder, granulated sugar, and oregano. Stir well. Set aside.
2. Skin, mixed with flour, salt, and egg yolks. Pouring water. Knead until smooth. Wrap. Let stand 15 minutes at room temperature. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
3. Weigh 7 grams of each dough. Round it. Cover with a wet napkin. Set aside.
4. Lighten the skin. Give contents. Double. Glue the left and right ends. Boil until cooked. Drain well.
5. Soup, mix chicken stock. Cook until boiling. Add carrots. Stir until it boils.
6. Add peas, broccoli, cauliflower, and scallions. Stir well.
7. Add salt, pepper, and chicken bouillon powder. Stir well.
8. Serve tortelini with a sprinkling of parsley.